Find out more about all webinars of the series
The first module "Emergency Medicine Basics" is comprised of 20 webinars in veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, which are divided into 3 packages plus one Live Q&A session. The webinars include the following topics:
Package 1: Emergency Basics & Respiration
1) Emergency Equipment
3) General Stabilisation of the Patient with Dyspnea
4) Localization-based Stabilisation of the Patient with Dyspnea (case based)
5) Dyspnea Cases
6) Oxygen Supplementation Methods incl. Procedures
7) Respiratory Emergency Procedures (Tracheotomy, Thoracocenteses, MILA Chest Tube)
Package 2: Fluid Therapy & Diagnostics
1) Fluid Therapy: Where is the Fluid Deficit?
2) Fluid Therapy: Which Fluids exist and why bother?
3) Administration of Fluids
4) What comes beyond Shock? Electrolyte and Glucose Supplementation
5) Fluid Therapy Case 1
6) Fluid Therapy Case 2
7) Emergency Blood Work: What makes sense and what does it tell me?
Package 3: Reanimation, Abdomen & Trauma
1) CPR Basics
2) Approach to the Acute Abdomen (Case Based)
3) Stabilisation of the Acute Abdomen
4) Approach to the Trauma Patient
5) Initial Wound Care
6) Trauma Case