Khan, 2.5 Yr Old neutered, male Rottweiler cross with Crusting and Scaling Dermatitis
Dr. Patel will guide you on how to analyze the case history, the clinical signs, the results of any test that you performed and how to approach treatment once you have come to a more conclusive diagnosis.
Study Time / CPD15 min
Access Duration3 days
What you are going to learn
A few more words about this course
This course will help you become an expert in the diagnosis and management of dogs dermatology. The webinar includes discussion about drug history, clinical examination, analyzing patient's history, diagnosis, and treatments.
You will learn:
Analyzing case history
Analyzing clinical signs
Analyzing test results
Approaching proper treatment from a conclusive diagnosis
Meet the Instructor
Dr. Anita Patel
BVM, DVD, MRCVS, RCVS
Surrey, United Kingdom
- 1981 Graduate from University of Nairobi, Kenya
- 1982 Member of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons by examination
- 1993 RCVS Certificate in Small animal dermatology
- 2002 RCVS Diploma in Veterinary Dermatology following a part time residency at the Royal Veterinary College under mentorship of Professor David Lloyd
- 2004 Recognised as a Specialist in the field of Veterinary Dermatology
Anita runs a busy dermatology referral service out of 4 clinics in London and the South East of England and lectures both in the UK and internationally. Before setting-up her referral practice she both owned and worked in, small animal practices. She co-authored a case-based text book on small animal dermatology in the “Saunders solutions in veterinary practice” series and chapters in various other dermatology text books. She publishes papers in refereed and peer reviewed journals and is actively involved in all aspects of dermatology.