The Certificate is comprised of 6 webinars and 1 Live Session in Veterinary Dentistry and involves the following topics:
1) Homework Review Session, Dr. Gawor
2) Anatomy and Physiology of Periodontium, Dr. Gawor
3) Oral Immunology and Microbiology, Dr. Tutt
4) Aetiology and Pathogenesis of Periodontal Diseases, Dr. Gawor
5) Antimicrobial use in Periodontal Diseases, Dr. Tutt
6) Introduction to Periodontology - Question and Answer Session, Dr. Tutt
7) Live Question & Answer Session, Dr. Gawor or Dr. Tutt, one session in 6 months
You will receive an assignment after each webinar consisting out of questions to answer. These questions will help you to deepen your studies and to repeat your learning. Time Consumption is approximately 30 Minutes per Week.
You will be given access to an examination in which you can acknowledge your new competences. The examination consists out of 10 questions covering subjects out of the 6 webinars.
Congratulations! After successfully passing the examination you will receive your Certificate of Knowledge.
Enroll to the Full Webinar Series to earn your Certificate
By enrolling to the Full Webinar Series you will be registered for all 7 webinars, including the Live Q&A session, assignments and the final examination. After successfully passing the examination you will receive your IEVS Certificate of Knowledge in Introduction to Small Animal Periodontology.
Registering to the full webinar series will give you 23 % discount compared to registering to each webinar separately.
IEVS Certificate of Knowledge in Introduction to Small Animal Periodontology Bundle 75 €57 €
Choose one webinar out of 7 or book your webinars independently.
Full Webinar Series
75 € 57 €
6 Webinars plus 1 hour live Q&A session and access to the final examination to receive your IEVS Certificate of Knowledge in Introduction to Small Animal Periodontology.
Dr. Jerzy Gawor
DVM PhD, DAVDC, DEVDC, FAVD
Dr. Cedric Tutt
BVSc, BVSc(Hons), MMedVet (Med), Diplomate EVDC
Cape Town, South Africa
Find Out More About the Webinars
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there a time limit to how long I can watch the recordings?
Yes, you have 1 year of access to the recordings.
2. Can I get access to the exam without booking the full webinar series?
To get access to the exam it is mandatory to be registered for the full webinar series as the exam will include questions out of each webinar. You need to be enrolled in each webinar, but it is up to you if you book the full series or you book each webinar independently.