The Certificate is comprised of 6 webinars in veterinary Dentistry and involves the following topics:
1) Teeth Injuries and Their Management 08 July 2021, 1 PM CEST, Dr. Gawor
2) Obturation and Restoratives Materials 15 July 2021, 1 PM CEST, Dr. Tutt
3) Endodontic Equipment 22 July 2021, 1 PM CEST, Dr. Tutt
4) Introduction to Standard Root Canal Treatment 29 July 2021, 1 PM CEST, Dr. Gawor
5) Questions and Answer Session 05 August 2021, 1 PM CEST, Dr. Gawor
6) Case Based Interactive Session 12 August 2021, 1 PM CEST, Dr. Tutt
You will receive an assignment after each webinar consisting out of questions to answer. These questions will help you to deepen your studies and to repeat your learning. Time Consumption is approximately 30 Minutes per Week.
After having attended all 6 webinars you will be given access to an examination in which you can acknowledge your new competences. The examination consists out of 10 questions covering subjects out of the 6 webinars.
Congratulations! After successfully passing the examination you will receive your Certificate of Knowledge.
Enroll to the Full Webinar Series to Earn Your Certificate
By enrolling to the Full Webinar Series you will be registered for all 6 webinars, including the assignments and the final examination. After successfully passing the examination you will receive your IEVS Certificate of Knowledge in Introduction to Restorative and Endodontic Techniques.
Registering to the full webinar series will give you 30 % discount compared to registering to each webinar separately.
IEVS Certificate of Knowledge in Introduction to Restorative and Endodontic Techniques 90 €63 €
We are proud to have iM3 sponsoring this webinar series as well as the equipment used in our residential courses. Find out more information about their products and instruments by visiting their website: www.im3vet.com.au
Find out more about the webinars
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I get access to the exam and receive the certificate without being able to join each live webinar?
Yes, you can! Each enrolled student will get access to the recording of the webinars or the
total duration of the webinar series. You will have time to watch the recording and to keep up your studies.
2. Can I get access to the exam without booking the full webinar series?
To get access to the exam it is mandatory to be registered for the full webinar series as the exam will include questions out of each webinar. You need to be enrolled in each webinar, but it is up to you if you book the full series or you book each webinar independently.