The Certificate is comprised of 6 webinars in veterinary Electrocardiography and involves the following topics:
1) ECG Recording and Interpretation: What to know for a Good Start, 7 September 2020, 2 PM CEST, Dr. Domenech
2) The Rule of the “7 points” to Perform a Correct ECG Interpretation and Diagnosis,
17 September 2020, 2 PM CEST, Dr. Domenech
3) The Most Common Arrhythmias of Clinical Utility: Part 1, 22 September 2020, 2 PM CEST, Dr. Vezzosi
4) The Most Common Arrhythmias of Clinical Utility: Part 2,
29 September 2020, 2 PM CEST, Dr. Domenech
5) The Most Common Arrhythmias of Clinical Utility: Part 3, 6 October 2020, 2 PM CEST, Dr. Vezzosi
6) ECG Solutions and Discussion of all the Practical Sessions, 13 October 2020, 2 PM CEST, Dr. Domenech & Dr. Vezzosi
You will receive an assignment after each webinar consisting out of questions to answer. These questions will help you to deepen your studies and to repeat your learning. Time Consumption is approximately 30 Minutes per Week.
After having attended all 6 webinars you will be given access to an examination in which you can acknowledge your new competences. The examination consists out of 10 questions covering subjects out of the 6 webinars.
Congratulations! After successfully passing the examination you will receive your Certificate of Knowledge.
Enroll to the Full Webinar Series to earn your Certificate
By enrolling to the Full Webinar Series you will be registered for all 6 webinars, including the assignments and the final examination. After successfully passing the examination you will receive your IEVS Certificate of Knowledge in Electrocardiography.
Registering to the full webinar series will give you 30 % discount compared to registering to each webinar separately.
IEVS Certificate of Knowledge in Electrocardiography Bundle 90 €63 €
1. Can I get access to the exam and receive the certificate without being able to join each live webinar?
Yes, you can! Each enrolled student will get access to the recording of the webinars or the
total duration of the webinar series. You will have time to watch the recording and to keep up your studies.
2. Can I get access to the exam without booking the full webinar series?
To get access to the exam it is mandatory to be registered for the full webinar series as the exam will include questions out of each webinar. You need to be enrolled in each webinar, but it is up to you if you book the full series or you book each webinar independently.