The Certificate is comprised of 12 webinars and 1 live Q&A session in Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging: Thorax. It involves the following topics:
1) Respiratory Distress: Is it Heart or Lungs (Dogs) ,Prof. Dr. Pollard
2) Respiratory Distress: Is it Heart or Lungs (Cats) , Prof. Dr. Pollard
3) Imaging and Thoracic Trauma , Prof. Dr. Pollard
4) Advanced Imaging in Dyspneic Patients: How, When, and Why? , Prof. Dr. Pollard
5) A Mineralized Area in the Thorax: What is the meaning? , Dr. Spattini
6) Use of Diagnostic Imaging in a Coughing Dog , Dr. Spattini
7) Imaging of Pulmonary Masses and Mediastinal Lymphadenopathy , Dr. Liuti
8) Imaging the Trachea and Bronchi: Is there a foreign body? , Dr. Liuti
9) Use of Diagnostic Imaging in a Coughing Cat , Dr. Spattini
10) Pleural Effusion: From Clinical to Imaging , Dr. Liuti
11) The Patient is having Sialorrhea: Which Diagnostic Imaging Modality Should I Use? , Dr. Spattini
12) Imaging the Oesophagus: Foreign Body and Megaoesophagus , Dr. Liuti
You will receive an assignment after each webinar consisting out of questions to answer. These questions will help you to deepen your studies and to repeat your learning. Time Consumption is approximately 30 Minutes per Week.
After having attended all 12 webinars you will be given access to an examination in which you can acknowledge your new competences. The examination consists out of 20 questions covering subjects out of the 12 webinars.
Congratulations! After successfully passing the examination you will receive your Certificate of Knowledge.
Enroll to the Full Webinar Series to earn your Certificate
By enrolling to the Full Webinar Series you will be registered for all 12 webinars plus one Live Q&A Session, including the assignments and the final examination. After successfully passing the examination you will receive your IEVS Certificate of Knowledge in Diagnostic Imaging: Thorax.
Registering to the full webinar series will give you 27 % discount compared to registering to each webinar separately.
IEVS Certificate of Knowledge in Diagnostic Imaging: Thorax Bundle 135 €99 €
1. Is there a time limit to how long I can watch the recordings?
Yes, you have 1 year of access to the recordings.
2. Can I get access to the exam without booking the full webinar series?
To get access to the exam it is mandatory to be registered for the full webinar series as the exam will include questions out of each webinar. You need to be enrolled in each webinar, but it is up to you if you book the full series or you book each webinar independently.