The Certificate is comprised of 12 webinars in veterinary Diagnostic Imaging and involves the following topics:
1) Respiratory Distress: Is it Heart or Lungs (Dogs) | 3 February 2021, 3 PM CEST, Prof. Dr. Pollard
2) Respiratory Distress: Is it Heart or Lungs (Cats) | 10 February 2021, 3 PM CEST, Prof. Dr. Pollard
3) Imaging and Thoracic Trauma | 17 February 2021, 3 PM CEST, Prof. Dr. Pollard
4) Advanced Imaging in Dyspneic Patients: How, When, and Why? | 24 February 2021, 3 PM CEST, Prof. Dr. Pollard
5) A Mineralized Area in the Thorax: What is the meaning? | 3 March 2021, 2 PM CEST, Dr. Spattini
6) Use of Diagnostic Imaging in a Coughing Dog | 10 March 2021, 2 PM CEST, Dr. Spattini
7) Imaging of Pulmonary Masses and Mediastinal Lymphadenopathy | 24 March 2021, 2 PM CEST, Dr. Liuti
8) Imaging the Trachea and Bronchi: Is there a foreign body? | 31 March 2021, 2 PM CEST, Dr. Liuti
9) Use of Diagnostic Imaging in a Coughing Cat | 7 April 2021, 2 PM CEST, Dr. Spattini
10) Pleural Effusion: From Clinical to Imaging | 14 April 2021, 2 PM CEST, Dr. Liuti
11) The Patient is having Sialorrhea: Which Diagnostic Imaging Modality Should I Use? | 28 April 2021, 2 PM CEST, Dr. Spattini
12) Imaging the Oesophagus: Foreign Body and Megaoesophagus | 5 May 2021, 2 PM CEST, Dr. Liuti
You will receive an assignment after each webinar consisting out of questions to answer. These questions will help you to deepen your studies and to repeat your learning. Time Consumption is approximately 30 Minutes per Week.
After having attended all 12 webinars you will be given access to an examination in which you can acknowledge your new competences. The examination consists out of 20 questions covering subjects out of the 12 webinars.
Congratulations! After successfully passing the examination you will receive your Certificate of Knowledge.
Enroll to the Full Webinar Series to earn your Certificate
By enrolling to the Full Webinar Series you will be registered for all 6 webinars, including the assignments and the final examination. After successfully passing the examination you will receive your IEVS Certificate of Knowledge in Electrocardiography.
Registering to the full webinar series will give you 30 % discount compared to registering to each webinar separately.
IEVS Certificate of Knowledge in Diagnostic Imaging: Thorax Bundle 120 €84 €
1. Can I get access to the exam and receive the certificate without being able to join each live webinar?
Yes, you can! Each enrolled student will get access to the recording of the webinars or the
total duration of the webinar series. You will have time to watch the recording and to keep up your studies. All recordings will be removed from the platform on 19 May 2021.
2. Can I get access to the exam without booking the full webinar series?
To get access to the exam it is mandatory to be registered for the full webinar series as the exam will include questions out of each webinar. You need to be enrolled in each webinar, but it is up to you if you book the full series or you book each webinar independently.