The Certificate is comprised of 12 webinars and 1 live Q&A session in Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging. It involves the following topics:
1) Back or Abdominal Pain? How to Differentiate an Active Osseous Disease from Chronic Degenerative Change, Dr. Spattini
2) Ultrasound and Radiology for Acute Abdomen Cases, Dr. Liuti
3) Imaging the Urinary Tract, Dr. Liuti
4) Imaging the Gastrointestinal (GI) Tract, Dr. Liuti
5) Staging Cancer Patient (liver/spleen), Dr. Liuti
6) There is a Lump in the Flank. Is it a Hernia or a Tumor? Is the Trauma Perforating?, Dr. Spattini
7) Selecting Diagnostic Imaging Modalities in a Patient with Ascites, Dr. Spattini
8) Diagnostic Imaging of the Abdominal Masses, Dr. Spattini
9) Imaging and Abdominal Trauma, Prof. Dr. Pollard
10) The Changing Role of the Upper GI Series, Prof. Dr. Pollard
11) Male Reproductive Imaging, Prof. Dr. Pollard
12) Female Reproductive Imaging, Prof. Dr. Pollard
You will receive an assignment after each webinar consisting out of questions to answer. These questions will help you to deepen your studies and to repeat your learning. Time Consumption is approximately 30 Minutes per Week.
After having attended all 12 webinars you will be given access to an examination in which you can acknowledge your new competences. The examination consists out of 20 questions covering subjects out of the 12 webinars.
Congratulations! After successfully passing the examination you will receive your Certificate of Knowledge.
Enroll to the Full Webinar Series to earn your Certificate
By enrolling to the Full Webinar Series you will be registered for all 12 webinars plus one Live Q&A Session, including the assignments and the final examination. After successfully passing the examination you will receive your IEVS Certificate of Knowledge in Diagnostic Imaging.
Registering to the full webinar series will give you 27 % discount compared to registering to each webinar separately.
IEVS Certificate of Knowledge in Diagnostic Imaging Bundle 135 €99 €
1. Is there a time limit to how long I can watch the recordings?
Yes, you have 1 year of access to the recordings.
2. Can I get access to the exam without booking the full webinar series?
To get access to the exam it is mandatory to be registered for the full webinar series as the exam will include questions out of each webinar. You need to be enrolled in each webinar, but it is up to you if you book the full series or you book each webinar independently.