The Certificate is comprised of 12 webinars in veterinary Dermatology and involves the following topics:
1) Diagnostic approach to the pruritic dog, 10 June 2020, 2 PM CEST, Prof. Ferrer
2) Treatment of canine atopic dermatitis: what is the best option?
17 June 2020, 2 PM CEST, Prof. Ferrer
3) Diagnostic approach to the pruritic cat, 24 June 2020, 2 PM CEST, Dr. Patel
4) Treatment approaches of feline atopic syndrome,
1 July 2020, 2 PM CEST, Dr. Patel
5) Diagnostic approach to scaling and crusting dermatoses in dogs, 8 July 2020, 2 PM CEST, Dr. Patel
6) Diagnostic approach to focal-multifocal alopecia in the dog, 15 July 2020, 2 PM CEST, Prof. Ferrer
7) Treatment of relapsing pyodermas in the dog, 22 July 2020, 2 PM CEST, Prof. Ferrer
8) Treatment of Malassezia Overgrowth Dermatitis and Dermatophytosis, 29 July 2020, 2 PM CEST, Dr. Patel
9) Basic Cytology Principles, 5 August 2020, 2 PM CEST, Dr. Cian
10) Diagnosing Epithelial Tumors, 12 August 2020, 2 PM CEST, Dr. Cian
11) Diagnosing Mesenchymal Tumors, 19 August 2020, 2 PM CEST, Dr. Cian
12) Diagnosing of Round Cell Tumors, 24 August 2020, 2 PM CEST, Dr. Cian
You will receive an assignment after each webinar consisting out of questions to answer. These questions will help you to deepen your studies and to repeat your learning. Time Consumption is approximately 30 Minutes per Week.
After having attended all 12 webinars you will be given access to an examination in which you can acknowledge your new competences. The examination consists out of 20 questions covering subjects out of the 12 webinars.
Congratulations! After successfully passing the examination you will receive your Certificate of Knowledge.
Enroll to the Full Webinar Series to Earn your Certificate
By enrolling to the Full Webinar Series you will be registered for all 12 webinars, including the assignments and the final examination. After successfully passing the examination you will receive your IEVS Certificate of Knowledge in Dermatology.
Registering to the full webinar series will give you 30 % discount compared to registering to each webinar separately.
IEVS Certificate of Knowledge in Dermatology Bundle 120 €84 €
1. Can I get access to the exam and receive the certificate without being able to join each live webinar?
Yes, you can! Each enrolled student will get access to the recording of the webinars for 3 days after the live session. You will have 3 days to watch the recording and to keep up your studies.
2. Can I get access to the exam without booking the full webinar series?
To get access to the exam it is mandatory to be registered for the full webinar series as the exam will include questions out of each webinar. You need to be enrolled in each webinar, but it is up to you if you book the full series or you book each webinar independently.